CreativeAdviser is a growing creative and digital agency serving the UK’s financial services sector. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, committed junior graphic designer who has an eye for quality and originality. Our design work for the financial sector is set at a high standard, and clients are looking for creative solutions which inspire trust and confidence from their high net worth market. The new team member should have an appreciation for this and of course, previous experience in financial for professional services is welcome. You should be self-motivated and organised, able to work well with others and have a positive, “can-do” attitude. You should have a strong portfolio of work in logo design, brochure design and other brand collateral for us to review.
- Quickly grasping project requirements and formulating appropriate conceptual ideas.
- Using Photoshop, Adobe Cloud and other design software to produce deliverables.
- Assisting with the creation of MailChimp newsletter template designs.
- Producing logos, social media graphics, and digital ad creatives (e.g. Facebook ads).
- Helping with account management for key client accounts.
- Answering the phone and presenting a friendly, professional face to the business.
- Helping to organise print runs for clients, in partnership with external suppliers.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Cloud, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong internet knowledge and proficient to adapt to new marketing technologies.
- Creative and good team player.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in financial services.
- Good telephone manner, strong English skills and ability to express yourself confidently and professionally in all contexts.
- Free gym membership at the office.
- Monthly bonuses via the Bonusly scheme (e.g. free Amazon vouchers).
- Competitive salary, pension contributions and holiday allowance.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from home.