Financial services is a challenging and rewarding sector to exercise marketing in. Here at CreativeAdviser, we are looking for a digitally-savvy professional to join our team, and help expand our growing work with financial firms across the UK. Based in Bristol, you will assist the Director in running digital marketing campaigns and helping with the legwork of on-site SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and email marketing. You should be organised, willing and quick to learn, and work well in a team. Self-motivation and initiative will be important, especially as our team often works remotely.
- Creating, monitoring and improving PPC campaigns (especially Google & Facebook).
- Helping to organise print runs for clients, in partnership with external suppliers.
- Assisting with the creation, implementation, optimisation and reporting of MailChimp newsletter templates and campaigns.
- Assisting with creating articles for CreativeAdviser’s websites and improving search engine rankings for target keywords.
- Helping with account management for key client accounts.
- Answering the phone and helping to run the company social media accounts.
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong internet knowledge and proficient to adapt to new marketing technologies.
- Creative and good team player.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in financial services.
- Good telephone manner, strong English skills and ability to express yourself confidently and professionally in all contexts.
- Free gym membership at the office.
- Monthly bonuses via the Bonusly scheme (e.g. free Amazon vouchers).
- Competitive salary, pension contributions and holiday allowance.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from home.