We are looking to recruit a Publishing Assistant to facilitate our content creation and distribution efforts. Based in Bristol, you will assist the Director with handling the administrative work involved with publishing articles, videos, downloadable guides and other content for our financial services clients.
We need someone who has a strong interest in financial services and who is well organised, helping to ensure customer and client deliverables are met on time. You should have a high standard of English, work well both independently and as a team, with strong attention to detail and good time management skills. Self-motivation and initiative will be important, since our team often works remotely.
- Proofreading articles, videos, guides and other content produced for our clients.
- Keeping the publishing dashboard up-to-date (e.g. regarding content orders).
- Liaising with content production partners to ensure consistent, on-time delivery and high production standards.
- Helping to organise print runs for clients, in partnership with external suppliers.
- Helping with account management for key client accounts.
- Answering the phone and presenting a positive, professional face to the business.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong internet knowledge and proficient to adapt to new technologies.
Creative and good team player.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in financial services.
- Good telephone manner, strong English skills (written and spoken).
- Free gym membership at the office.
- Monthly bonuses via the Bonusly scheme (e.g. free Amazon vouchers).
- Competitive salary, pension contributions and holiday allowance.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from home.